Tuesday 1 November 2011

HOME GIRL: KATY SMITH


It's high time we introduce you to another lovely member of our team. Ladies & gentlemen: Production Manager extraordinaire Katy Smith!

Name  Katy Smith
Job Title  Production Manager
Where are you from?  The mighty Essex
Where do you live?  Woodford Green

How long have you been a Home Girl?  One glorious year
Pick one of your favourite HOME.corp projects  BBC Lifestyle Idents - celebrity chefs are a guilty pleasure of mine.
What are you currently working on?  Baileys with Cyril Guyot... hot men stripping whilst baking Baileys cupcakes... what more could I ask for?!

Favourite film?  Will I be frowned upon if I say Dumb & Dumber? It never fails to make me giggle. Maybe a more cultural choice might be the recent Sundance winner Like Crazy, which blew me away.
Last book you read?  I'm currently working my way through the Wallander series by Henning Mankell.
Last gig you saw?  Glastonbury 2011 - Beyonce was incredible!

Favourite bar in London?  Crazy Bear serves a mean Dark & Stormy.
Favourite restaurant in London?  Busaba Eathai
Which London shops do you rely on?  Topshop

What are you home comforts?  My sofa
What was your last extravagance?  Trip to Tuscany during the summer.
Your life philosophy?  Always look on the bright side - it's a nicer view!

What do you love about being a Home Girl?  It has to be the people... Life is all about the people.


Thanks, Katy! Now here's a bit of Beyonce at Glasto. Marvellous.

No comments:

Post a Comment