Monday 11 April 2011

HOME GIRL: FLAVIA BLAJFEDER


Each month, we'll introduce you to a member of our lovely team. The gorgeous Flavia is this month's Home Girl. (click on Flavia's answers for web-links)

Name Flavia Blajfeder
Job Title Marketing & New Business
Where are you from? Rio/London
Where do you live? Chicksand street, just off Brick Lane


How long have you been a Home Girl? Very nearly 2 months
What is your favourite Home Corp ad? I don't have 1 single favourite; I love all of them!
What are you currently working on? Perfecting the art of Monday multi-tasking


Favourite film? I've watched Dirty Dancing A LOT... but I'd say Garden State, or Amores Perros
Last book you read? The Nutrient Bible
Last gig you saw? The Temper Trap


Favourite bar in London? Beach Blanket Babylon is nice. But I like to discover new places; I love rooftops, a vast cocktail selection, pretty lights & party music
Favourite restaurant in London? Hakkasan
Which London shops do you rely on? Urban Outfitters


What are your home comforts? My sofa. And chocolate.
What was your last extravagance? My rent
Your life philosophy? Live it to the max


What do you love about being a Home Girl? The people, the creativity, the atmosphere, Gizmo, the ambition and the laughs

Thanks Flavia! Here's a bit of Temper Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment