Friday 11 March 2011

5QUESTIONS: JONATHAN KELSEY


Jonathan Kelsey is an accessories designer who's worked with Jimmy Choo, Mulberry, Giles Deacon, Luella & many more. He's just launched a line of shoes & bags with high-street giant Debenhams (as reported by us a couple of weeks ago). He answers our 5 questions below, and he's also chosen 3 styles from his Spring/Summer 2011 collection to share with us:
1. Who would you most like to see in your shoes?

Katy B. I bloody love her.

2. What are you currently working on? 

I'm working with a big brand on a new leather launch (shoes, bags, etc) but I can't say any more.

3. Recommend someone to follow on twitter.

@Nico1o - Nicolo Festa, he was a brat on The X Factor but is surprisingly eloquent & funny

4. Favourite iPhone app?

ebay, I'm totally hooked.

5. What are you doing this weekend?

I'm going back home to Carlisle for my granddad's 90th!


Thanks, Jonathan!


(click on jonathan's answers for weblinks)

No comments:

Post a Comment